Engaging children to play sports from an early age contributes to their proper development, improvement and personality formation. Sport develops discipline, responsibility, a sense of duty and the right perception of the surrounding world.
The responsible parents’ the most appropriate decision is to engage a child in swimming. Swimming has a beneficial effect on the child’s body and its proper and full development. This is one of the most affordable sports, which does not require the purchase of additional devices and it is the least traumatic.
Children engaged in swimming at an early age differ markedly from their peers by their level of physical fitness and are less susceptible to various diseases. Professional swimming for children is one of the most effective sports that promotes their proper development, the formation of a straight posture and body training.
Swimming for children has the least strain on the back, which allows not to harm health during intensive trainings. Learning to swim at an early agegives a child the opportunity to achieve good results in a short period of time and succeed in sports. Professional swimming for children is one of the important directions in the development of modern sports.
A highly qualified trainer will help your child to master the initial training program in a short time and with the desired result. Having completed the course for beginners, children will be able to move to the next level of training and will be able to take part in various competitions.
We offer professional swimming training for children. You can enroll your child in different groups by age and level of child’s preparedness.
Their extensive work experience will allow your child to get an adequate level of skill and preparedness in a short time and achieve high results.
Our students regularly travel to various competitions, winning many awards.
BeFirst swim team coaches are professional athletes who have many awards and victories in competitions in different kinds of swimming.
Over the long years of fruitful work, the coaches have developed the efficient and most precise technique, which allows to provide the most acceptable training program perception for the child.
Every year more than 500 children and adolescents of different ages and different levels of fitness are trained at school and the best of them remain at the club to improve their professional skills and become prize winners of various competitions.
From an early age, we strive to inspire children with love for the sport and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
To help children from an early age to get used to this sport and to enable them to achieve success and good results.
Prepare as many professional athletes as possible who will become the pride of the country and represent the country in international competitions and Olympic games.
Identify as many talented children as possible at an early age to train them and to participate in competitions.
BeFirst Swim Team
BeFirst Swim Team aims to teach swimmers of all ages and abilities the core values necessary to achieve at the highest level in and out of the pool, both as a team and individually, in a safe and competitive environment.
Our vision is to create an environment where swimmers can achieve excellence in and out of the pool and develop life skills useful well after their time with the program has ended.
Our program is committed to:
- There is nothing more important to us than the safety of an athlete. That is why BeFirst Swim Team is committed to ensuring a Safe Sport culture. We strictly adhere to all of the USA Swimming Safe Sport policies and we are working toward being a Safe Sport recognized program. Together, we can ensure our athletes stay safe in and out of the water.
- Providing proper training to our coaches, staff, and volunteers so that a safe environment for the athletes is maintained at all times
- Provide swimmers with the highest quality coaching possible
- Recognize each individual (swimmer, coach, parent, volunteer, official) and the role they play in the success of our organization and our athletes
- Teach ideals, life skills, and values useful outside of the pool in everyday life
- Encourage and provide the safest and best environment for swimmers to strive for their own ultimate excellence
- Create the opportunity for swimmers of all levels to develop mind, body, character and spirit and achieve the highest levels of personal growth as well as achievement in the sport;
- Provide a safe, people friendly environment;
- Excellence in professional coaching and programs to develop individuals to the best of their abilities to compete at the highest levels;
- Use enthusiasm, positive thinking and creativity to make swimming and athletic achievement an enjoyable process;
- An atmosphere that inspires swimmers to achieve their maximum potential through a strong work ethic, discipline, self-motivation and self esteem;
- Create an environment for elite level swimming;
- Team unity where everyone encourages and takes pride in each other at all levels of competition;
- Promote a respect and appreciation for life long exercise and a healthy lifestyle;
- Build team closeness and identity by functioning as a unit: teach each other; push each other; value each other; support each other – during successful moments and when people are struggling; sit together at swim meets; cheer for each other in practice and at meets; wear identifiable team attire at all team functions.
- Seize every opportunity to say thank you and well done;
- Use praise and constructive instruction to strengthen the confidence of every participant;
- Instilling a life-long love of swimming through enjoyment and accomplishment at all levels of swimming.